The other day Anna came home from school and said that her teacher had announced I would be one of the parents going on the field trip. I knew there had to be some sort of mistake but Anna insisted she had said my name. In fact Anna was so stressed out about it that she couldn't sleep that night. At 10 pm she came out of her room and said, "mom, I really think you should email my teacher." By this point I was starting to panic so I took her advice. I kept checking my email that morning and at 9 am sharp I got a phone call from her teacher saying Yes! you are signed up and the bus leaves at 9:10. Neither Jack nor I were dressed but we were ready to go otherwise. I called Kariann and she agreed to watch Jack for me so off we went. I didn't make it until 9:25 to the school, there was just no other way. It was slightly embarassing but I tried not to let it bother me and had a great time riding the bus with Anna.

We saw a play of the Boxcar Children and it was actually pretty good. We then ate lunch and let the kids play. It was fun to see Anna in her environment and with her friends and her fun class. Sometimes a moment of spontaneity can be good.

+copy2.jpg)
2 comments:
Looks like fun, that picture is adorable.
What a great class! Our girls look so cute.
Post a Comment