Tuesday, May 25, 2010

39

Happy Birthday Jason!

Wow! We are getting old. Only one more year until the big 4-0 for Mr. Jason.

So, I must say I am pretty grateful for Jason. He is the youngest of 7 kids and was born seven years after his next sibling. That would be like me giving birth right now to number 7. I think Jason's parents are pretty awesome for having him later in life. He was definitely the beneficiary of the loving nurturing of 6 older siblings and two adoring parents.

We love birthdays around here but sometimes Jason and I are so busy that we put things on the back burner for us. Luckily this has been a quiet week so I was able to pull together a fun little party for Jason.

We started the day with an early morning Saturday housecleaning and then we took the kids to laserquest for a fun game of laser tag.Photobucket

ELI GOT FIRST
-Eli

. We were there so early that we had the whole place to ourselves which made it great for the little kids and not so fun for the big kids. On the bottom of our scorecards was a coupon for a free icecream at Maggie Moo's so we decided to take advantage and the kids loved it.

Eli, Jonah and Emma also had their piano recital that afternoon so we rushed there arriving five minutes late of course. All the kids did great so that was a little birthday bonus for Jason.

We celebrated in the evening by going out to dinner with Chad and Kariann to Ginger for some pretty amazing Asian food.

I gave Jason, Driven, the autobiography of Larry H. Miller. He had been reading excerpts of it in the Deseret News. He also got some new clothes and I told him to buy a new bimini top for the boat.

2 comments:

Lucy said...

Happy Birthday, Jason! Wish we could have celebrated with you.

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Jason!

cjanerun