Tuesday, October 06, 2009

True Love

Last night I headed to bed a little later than usual. I'm adapting to a new "early to bed, early to rise" lifestyle now that Eli is an early morning seminary student. As I tiredly brushed my teeth I looked forward to settling down in bed, but I had a nagging thought. I knew that my ipod was in my car and that it needed to be charged. As I brushed I weighed my options: go immediately to bed and endure my morning workout without the help of music, or venture into the cold garage in my pajamas and plug my ipod into my car charger. Although I really wanted to just go to bed I knew I would regret it if I didn't go take care of charging the battery. I opened the door to my car and there was my ipod plugged into the charger. Jason, knowing I would need the battery charged had taken care of it when he had driven my car earlier in the day. And for me that is what true love is all about.

family


Photo by Misty Alger. You can see the rest of our annual fall family photo shoot here.

10 comments:

jethrojones said...

I love those pictures. Jonah looks like such a grownup in his outfit. Everyone looks great. And I love that your shoes are dirty, Andrea.

Kristin said...

Such cute pictures!! Wow.

P.S. Don't EVER try to endure a morning workout without music!! Yay Jason!

Lucy said...

AWWWW! I agree. It's those little acts of love that keep the flame burning. Luckily, I have my hot feet to keep Jay feeling loved:)

You guys are adorable.

Amy said...

Love the pic! I agree that Jason is the best!

MikeandChristie said...

Your family pictures are adorable, you have such cute kids! And the location is amazing and very familiar.

4 flood gates said...

Wow! Tough choices on which pics to print! Love the setting, colors & Farm chick prairie/ vintage vehicle shots! P.S. So glad to see you posted again. You've been missed & I was worried the blog was going buh-bye.

Carolyn said...

It's definitely the small things that count. I would take a plugged in ipod over a dozen roses any day!

GREAT pictures! That cute little Anna with her blond hair among the brunettes. Everyone looks so darling.

lawdy said...

Andrea,
Those pictures are so amazing. Beautiful, artistic, unique. Love them.

Lara said...

What a sweetheart!

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

I LOVE this photo. Sorry it took me so long to see it. Truly, a great post/photo.

cjanerun