This past weekend we headed to the beach with the rest of the Lughesworth family for our annual fall get together. We are so lucky that we have this great group of friends for our family. After every get together with these guys we exclaim multiple times, "this is our best year yet!" This year did not disappoint. The weather was unbelievable, especially since we were having 20 degree low temperatures at home. We enjoyed hiking and playing in the sand and just being together. We are already counting down the days until next year.
Love it! I can't believe this trip has expanded to 16 kids! Holy Cow! That is awesome. I love the last picture of all of you that states "Best Year Ever"! It looks like it should be a post card with that beautiful blue sky in the background, and a group of amazing friends!
Everyone has grown up so much! You all look great. So nice to see everyone, and your hair is super cute! We're in Germany now. If I ever get around to blogging, I'll let you know!!
Hi Andrea! I just found your blog from Kristin's blog. Another blog for me to read, I just can't get enough!! I just was reading through the 71toes blog, love it! Looks like you all had such a fun trip. I just love getting together with family, there is nothing better!
Andrea - you won my favorite things giveaway! Please send me your address at my email here: c and m alley @ juno dot com.
your photos are all really neat. I can't believe you had such great weather on the coast! I grew up in the Vancouver area and I remember only twice hitting the beach with sunny weather!
9 comments:
Love it! I can't believe this trip has expanded to 16 kids! Holy Cow! That is awesome. I love the last picture of all of you that states "Best Year Ever"! It looks like it should be a post card with that beautiful blue sky in the background, and a group of amazing friends!
Wow, your kids all got so tall this year!! Looks like a lot of fun!
Everyone has grown up so much! You all look great. So nice to see everyone, and your hair is super cute! We're in Germany now. If I ever get around to blogging, I'll let you know!!
That looks like so much fun!! I'm glad you had such a good time. Wow has Eli gotten tall.
I love checking in on you and your beautiful family. I'm so glad things are going well!
Hi Andrea! I just found your blog from Kristin's blog. Another blog for me to read, I just can't get enough!! I just was reading through the 71toes blog, love it! Looks like you all had such a fun trip. I just love getting together with family, there is nothing better!
great blog Andrea sorry I am so laate in posting but our computer just got back on lline
love
anandad
great blog Andrea sorry I am so laate in posting but our computer just got back on lline
love
anandad
Andrea - you won my favorite things giveaway! Please send me your address at my email here: c and m alley @ juno dot com.
your photos are all really neat. I can't believe you had such great weather on the coast! I grew up in the Vancouver area and I remember only twice hitting the beach with sunny weather!
Post a Comment