As king George said on july 4th, 1776, " nothing of importance happened today". Luckily, that quote doesn't apply to me today. So, without further ado, My birthday highlights:
I woke up to a (not so) beautiful morning and had a delicioud breakfast of goldenrod. then I had to walk halfway to school in 43 degree weather. Also, the juicebox in my lunch was leaking. luckily, I noticed early on and threw it out. now let's skip foward to 3rd period. I announced to the guy next to me that it was my birthday. the person behind me heard us, and happened to be carrying around a bunch of birthday cards (crazy, I know). Several people signed it, and so that was a nice suprise. Then the teacher gave us 2 tests. In my 6th period class, there is a girl who is 3 days younger than me and has been irritated abour it since she figured that out. I showed her my b-day card and she signed it, followed by a skull and crossbones. She then proceeded to draw on her arm a detailed narritive of how i'd die and nobody would care. (by the way, we're friends, so it was all a joke.) then I went home and had my party. I got:
A puzzle
A book
A comic book
A Lego set
and an iPod Nano
Then I had chicago suffed pizza and carrot cake. afterward, my mom and dad went out to shop and left us to tuck the kids in. lily and jack broke my Lego set, and later, jack lit a match. (disaclaimer, I capitalize wods at random. That's just the way I write.) All in all, a pretty good day.

+copy2.jpg)
5 comments:
Happy birthday Eli! If we had been closer we would love to have helped you eat that carrot cake! YUM
happy birthday Eli are you going to be ordained a teacher soon?
love
anandad
Happy Birthday Eli!
Sorry about the lego set. (Got to love those younger siblings)
Happy Birthday Eli! I am still trying to believe that you are 14 years old!
Happy Late Birthday Eli! I loved your guest post! You are way to old!
Post a Comment