Monday, March 02, 2009

Not Something You See Everyday


Yesterday on our way home from church I glanced over to the big field that is by our house. There were three bald eagles feasting on a deer carcass. We pulled over and observed the birds for quite some time. They are magnificent, beautiful birds. I have only seen one a few times in my life. This is the closest I have ever been.

5 comments:

Amy said...

That is so cool! I have only seen a bald eagle at the zoo. To see that out in the wild is awesome.

Amy said...

That is so cool! I have only seen a bald eagle at the zoo. To see that out in the wild is awesome.

Vanessa said...

We have seen eagles and even baby eaglets this winter just around our house. Not that close up, though. Great picture. Emmy saw Emma at achievement day on Saturday and was worried that Emma didn't remember her. She was too shy to say hi.

Reuel and Ana said...

we used to see them perched in the trees at 81 lumber in north slc. those are the only ones i have seen in the wild. what a great picture. and what a beautiful bird.
love
anandad

Michelle Alley said...

Wow! What an awesome photo Andrea - you are lucky girl!

cjanerun