Friday, February 27, 2009

My Hero


Yesterday I was busy and gone most of the day. This has been a hectic year school year with two kindergartners at different schools. Jack's school is a 15 minute drive one way so the drop off and pickup takes an hour of my day. I ran a few errands after I dropped him off at school and came back home with an hour to spare. I had a huge list of stuff to do before I had to go get him and was feeling quite overwhelmed. Jason was heading out of town so he left work early and called to see if he could help me out. He ended up picking up Emma and Jonah from their school, Eli from his school and then dropped them off at the dentist. Then he rushed to get Jack and then brought him home to me giving me and extra 45 minutes to get stuff done.


Service is so important in a family. I love feeling like we are in sync and in this parenting thing together.

1 comment:

Lara said...

That is definately my definition of a hero! Helping husbands are wonderful.

cjanerun