Friday morning we were able to sleep in a bit which is a big change for us. We felt so spoiled waking up, eating and leisurely making our way to the lifts. We had a near perfect day of skiing. The weather was beyond gorgeous. Sunny and warm all day long. We skiied all morning as a family which was fun since Emma and Jonah have been skiing with their ski classes all winter. In the afternoon the Huber's joined us and Jonah was in heaven having their two boys to ski with. We headed down a bit early so we could hit the waterpark again. We were there for several hours and the kids still hadn't had enough.
We returned home Friday night and ended the weekend with a fun Saturday Valentine's day. We woke up and had our traditional sweetheart breakfast. I think we have started a new President's Day weekend tradition.

+copy2.jpg)
5 comments:
Isn't that a great resort? Except for the panic attack in the pitch dark waterslides. Looks like such a great weekend, I want to go back!!!
What a fun surprise! I also love spontaneous treats like that - way more fun than stressing about plans for weeks ahead of time.
That picture of Lily is the best!
isn't it a little cold to be at a water park. nice pictures. sounds like fun.
love
anandad
So fun! I guess what you're saying is that there is life after diapers... at least I hope so.
What is the waterpark? It looks amazing.
Post a Comment