44 things you may like to know
1. Do you like blue cheese?
No.
2. Have you ever smoked?
Heck no!
3. Do you own a gun?
I don't need one
4. What is my favorite flavor of Kool-aid?
I usually don't drink it
5. Do I get nervous about visiting the doctor?
No.
6. What do I think of hot dogs?
What's in them?
7. Favorite christmas movie?
The year without a Santa Claus
8. What do I drink in the morning?
Orange juice
9. Can I do push-ups?
I wish
10. What's my favorite piece of jewelry?
That depends. Do glasses count as Jewelry?
11. Favorite hobby?
Building legos, reading, writing my novel (I finished chapter one today!)
12. Do I have ADD?
No. On the contrary, in fact. I can stare off into space for 20 minutes, then tell you everything you just said, and comprehend what it means,
13. One trairt I hate about myself?
I'm a lazy person who forgets to turn in his work, But I'm curing myself of it
14. Middle initial?
Q. No kidding. Isn't that awesome?
15. 3 thoughts I'm thinking
1. Where's Jonah?
2. my music is up too loud
3. my mom would embarress herself on American Idol
16. 3 things I drink regularly
1. Water
2. milk
3. Juice boxes
17. Current worry?
I really should do my homework...
18. Current hate right now?
Mrs Wilson. WORST SUBSTITUTE TEACHER EVER. I think I have her tomorrow.
19. Favorite place to be?
In bed, sleeping in on the weekends.
20. How do I ring in the new year?
Stay up until midnight. How Else?
21. Where would I like to go?
Somewhere peaceful.
22. Three tagged people?
Nobody!
23. Do I own slippers?
No.
24. What shirt am I wearing?
A navy blue one, though 4 of 5 times, it's a BYU shirt.
25. Do I like sleeping on satin sheets?
Never tried it.
26. Can I whistle?
No. I can't snap, either. I have no talent for anything useful. :)
27. Favorite color?
Purple's pretty awesome.
28. Would I be a pirate?
Nah. Too dangerous. Besides, stealing is bad.
29. What songs do I sing in the shower?
I don't.
30. Favorite girl's name?
Don't have one.
31. Favorite boy's name?
Gideon. Be happy, my uncle.
32. What's in my pocket?
Ipod headphones, a pen, 4 jolly rancher wrappers, a paper boot, a dime, a massachusetts
state quarter, and a hair net (don't ask)
33. Last thing that made me laugh?
A random comment made by somebody at school.
34. What vehicle do you drive?
My feet.
35. Worst injury?
breaking my arm on a trampoline. Fun Fact: I never Jumped on that trampoline since
36. Do I love where I live?
It's got a great view.
37. How many TVs in the house?
2
38.My loudest friend?
Grey.
39. Do we have any pets?
A cat that adopted us
40. Does somebody have a crush on me?
Not to my knowledge, but who knows?
41. My favorite book?
Ender's game
42. Do I collect anything
Knowledge.
43. Favorite sports team?
BYU
44. What song do I want played at my funeral?
"There is Sunshine in my Soul" Just to lighten up the mood.
I'm done!

+copy2.jpg)
5 comments:
Eli,
I always enjoy your posts! You are one of my favorite 13? year olds. You remind me a lot of a 13 yr old who lives in my home. You seem to have a great knack at being just who you are! Keep it up.
Another great post from Eli!! :)
great post Eli keep it up
love
grandpa jones
Eli, you are awesome. What a great post.
Love ya.
"Grey" is such an unloud name. I find that pretty funny.
Post a Comment