We used to be able to do a quick run to the lake but now the kids are demanding more time in the water. It literally takes about 5 hours to satisfy everyone. Here are some pictures and video clips of the kids. (I promise this is my last post about the lake). 
Thursday, September 06, 2007
Ending as We Began
We ended the summer the way we started it: with a fun day at the lake. This has definitely been the summer of the lake. We have spent every spare minute enjoying the water. We were able to go on both Saturday and Monday and literally dragged ourselves away on Monday evening at 7 pm even though school started the next morning. The kids have all improved so much over the summer with their waterskiing and wakeboarding.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

+copy2.jpg)
6 comments:
It's so awesome to have such a great family activity that everyone enjoys and everyone will remember when they have their own families one day.
I'm always a little sad when summer ends - I love warmth, water, and fun.
The kids look so great! I'm glad they are all getting so comfortable in the water!
Are you glad tomorrow is the last day of school for the week? It always seems like the first week is the hardest! Then, it all becomes routine!
Enjoy!
Anne
Don't make it your last post about the lake! I love the vicarious living. Oh to have a lake!
Bummer this is your last post about the lake. I love all the stories. The picture of Jack is so cute! He is such a little rascal!
Your kids have really figured it out! I think we moved one summer too soon. It would have been fun to see Seth get up and maybe even Sam. Oh well. When we pay cash for that boat in...five years...he can try again then:)
Your family is gorgeous!
love the title of your post and that you have such a neat family tradition. it must be good "quality time" since you are all on the boat together? even iwth the "my turn" issues? looks like a lot of fun.
Post a Comment