It's time for my longer than anticipated blogging hiatus to come to an end. Sickness is my excuse. Sure I was sick at the beginning of the month but even worse my computer came down with a terrible virus and completely shut down. It was wonderful and terrible at the same time. I found myself with more time due to a sharper focus on my life without the distraction of the computer. At the same time I found myself wanting to be online with no way to be there. Luckily we still had our laptop for emergencies but it's on its last leg so it was annoying to use.
Life is good. We've had a few beautiful days of spring weather which have been so rejuvenating to me. We enjoyed a beautiful day of spring skiing at Silver Mountain and then three days later went for a boat ride to check out the lake. The air was so warm that it felt like a summer day. Jason even skiied. The next day things changed drastically and the weather went south and so did my mood. I guess the snow and wind that came so suddenly makes me appreciate the gorgeous, sunny, 70 degree day even more. It's brutal though, to have it one day and gone the next. So fleeting.
It's time to start writing again. My most loyal readers, my kids, miss my posts and are begging for updates on the lives they already live. Tuesday my boy turns 14. That means four more years until he leaves home. I can barely comprehend where the time went. Maybe he will do a special guest post in honor of his birthday.

+copy2.jpg)
5 comments:
I haven't been the best blogger either or really feeling like I have things to blog about. Glad you are doing okay! Hope you have a great Sunday.
I can't believe Eli is going to be 14! I know blogging can get old and sometimes more of a chore than a release, but you know you don't have a boring life, don't you? You are so full of good ideas, inspiration and enthusiasm that I'm always glad when you share your Andrea-ness with the rest of us.
Miss you!
Eli is going to be 14! Wow that really makes me feel old. It brings back memories of good old BYU. The excitement of having Eli arrive was almost more than I could handle. I sure hope Eli does a guest post. I love it when he writes.
Happy Birthday to Eli - he is so grown up!
I'm still so impressed that he called me to let me know I accidentally over paid him for babysitting! He is one great Young Man!
I am so with you on the weather - when it is warm and sunny it is great - when it is cold I'm kind of grumpy.
Have fun at Women's Conference!
I remember when you were close to 18 you were saying when I am 18 I am out of here. and we were just as happy to have you out. little Gideon said I don't want to leave when I am 18. it was so cute. now they have all left and it is sad. enjoy them while they are still there. it will never be the same.
love
dad
Post a Comment