
Emma turned 9 on March 11. It was a day of celebration. I finally got smart and held all the festivities on one day. She woke up to her birthday banner and a special breakfast of homemade chocolate chip banana bread. After school she had a fun party with her friends.


We made a bead suncatcher and played the all time favorite candy bar game


and the werewolves of Miller's Hollow. We served fruit, pizza rolls and orange soda floats.

The night before Emma and I made these adorable
cake pops and we used them for our party favors.
Right after the friend party we had my mom over to celebrate her birthday which was the day before.

Jason's mom was in the hospital recovering from knee replacement surgery so we went to visit her so she could see Emma on the big day.


The day before Emma's birthday I took her to get her ears pierced. She was brave and so proud of her new earrings.


3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Emma! I love the earrings. Very smart to do it all on one day. You might have just changed my entire world.....
I can't believe Emma got her ears pierced. I remember when I got my ears pierced and I was so excited. Too bad I had to wait until I was 18 and out of the house. She looks so cute in the pics.
Ok, I have to know what the candy bar game is! We have our favorites of the Thimble game & Have you ever?
Post a Comment