Thursday, March 19, 2009

Me and You




Tuesdays and Thursdays are Lily's just "me and you" days. Everyone else is at school and Lily gets me all to herself. Today we were making cake for Anna's birthday party tomorrow and Lily gleefully realized she could have the bowl, and the paddle, and the spatula because "It's just me and you, mom!"

5 comments:

Staci said...

How fun. I love Lily's hair. It is so cute. It makes her look so much older.

Amy said...

Looks like Lily is in 7th Heaven. I can't to see you guys in a couple of weeks.

sugarcoatedcyanide said...

Ha, ha, that is such a great picture! Nick likes to do that too, and gets upset that I scrape the batter out of the bowl. I'm so excited you got to see Wicked! Isnt' that the coolest twist on the story and great songs too? What a great week for you!

jenny said...

Such cute photos. I love the idea of having one on one time like that!

Reuel and Ana said...

ana says that I look the same licking the bowl of cake. that lilly is my granddaughter for sure. except i lick it necked so she can throw me in the shower right after ward. cute picture.
love
anandad

cjanerun