
These two have always been
double trouble. I love it when I happen upon them using their independence for good. Jack had just poured the leftover smoothie from this morning's breakfast for he and Lily...

Then he joined her at the cutting board to cut up a pear, their new favorite snack. The floor may be dirty

but these two are so proud of themselves.

6 comments:
Very cute! My kids are really into pears right now too! I wonder if its the age and they are finally past the "texture" issue! ;o)
Did you hear about Heritage? They are closing their doors! I wonder what Vicki and Kathy are going to do now?
these two have grown so much. they are so cute.
love
anandad
they both look so big--so much older!
I just read about the importance of ignoring the floor & celebrating their independence in the book, Parenting Breakthrough. Ken & Heather recommended it at Thanksgiving. BTW, they're having Norma come up to babysit their kids tomorrow so Heather can accompany Ken on a business trip to Hawaii. Nice. I've been in Iceburg for 9 days now & it's was 9 degrees last night. 12 degrees today. Nothing like the winter ya'll have had, though!
Way to go Jack and Lily! Teaching independence is a great gift to your children. Good job! Andrew commented to me yesterday that he was so impressed that Jack and Lily carried their own skis. He's inspired to let Adam and Natalie do the same.
Those two are just too dang cute!
Post a Comment