I woke up this morning dying to know who McCain was going to pick. I thought it might be Mitt and I was excited. As I started reading the buzz about Palin I got more excited. Here's what I like:She's pro-life
She's anti-gay marriage
She has five kids, one of whom is just a few months old and has down's syndrome
Her son is being deployed to Iraq.
She married her high school sweetheart
She's fought corruption.
This is the kind of CHANGE I'm looking for.

+copy2.jpg)
4 comments:
I feel like a breath of fresh air has blown through this election process! ;o)
I am crossing my fingers on this one too!
Yup yup. I'm in total agreement. What more could we ask for?
p.s. I'm in love with your new family picture.
Yes, I agree. I was at total hopelessness--not even willing to vote for either candidate, but now am considering McCain because of Palin. She seems to be a true conservative, and whats more--she seems to be smart and a great communicator.
Post a Comment