Oh the crisp last days of summer. football season starting apples and tomatoes harvest. I love fall. but the picture i love best is lilly sitting on her hunches just as comfortable as she can be. I never could sit like that but everybody down here sits just like that. much easier then on the knees. Good luck at school. I hope all the kids (mostly lilly and jack) get good teachers. we love you all. love dad and Ana
1 comment:
Oh the crisp last days of summer. football season starting apples and tomatoes harvest. I love fall. but the picture i love best is lilly sitting on her hunches just as comfortable as she can be. I never could sit like that but everybody down here sits just like that. much easier then on the knees. Good luck at school. I hope all the kids (mostly lilly and jack) get good teachers. we love you all.
love
dad and Ana
Post a Comment