Thursday, May 29, 2008

We Made It To Brazil

We left home at 5 am yesterday and arrived in Curitiba, Brazil at 10 am this morning. LONG trip but we managed to sleep on all three legs of our journey. The weather is very pleasant, cloudy and cool. We checked into our hotel, grabbed a lunch of coxinzhna and guarana. We are heading to see the temple now. We~re just at a quick internet cafe with one minute left. More to come, including pictures later.

7 comments:

Amy said...

Glad you arrived in Brazil. Have fun. Looking forward to more posts and pictures.

Anne said...

Wonderful Andrea! Enjoy your trip!

Kristin said...

Have a great time you guys! Can't wait to hear all about your adventures.

Carolyn said...

June 24-27. No hurry . . .

I'm happy you arrived in Brazil. Have fun!

[alisar] said...

Hi Andrea! I gave up on your blog for a little while ;). Now I'm back and you have all sorts of news. You've done some really fun things and now you're off in Brazil. I cannot wait to see pictures and get more details about your trip. Have fun!!

sugarcoatedcyanide said...

Wow, I'm already curious to know what in the world your lunch food consisted of! Sounds like a mystical place. Can't wait to hear more!!

Reuel and Ana said...

it is fried shredded chicken. very good. guarana is made from a berry from the amazon then carbinated. it the state just to the south of curitiba it was 25 degrees last night. can´t wait to see andrea and jason. next wednesday
love dad

cjanerun