Thursday, December 20, 2007

It's A Wonderful Life


Has it really been 14 years since Jason and I formed our little family? In so many ways it seems so much longer but in other ways it's passed us by like a flash. If anyone had told us what was in store for us 14 years ago I don't know if I could have processed it all. I have to say I love this husband of mine. Marriage is hard work, no doubt about it, but Jason makes it easy. I love him so much. Our anniversary this year was very low key but we did manage to celebrate by sneaking out after the kids were in bed and catching a movie. We saw Dan in Real Life and it was the perfect movie for our anniversary. I loved how the setting of the show was a family reunion with such a happily married mother and father. It's what we are working toward everyday. The thought of our quiver full of children coming home with all their little kids is so exciting. I keep trying to stop the clock and preserve us just as we are now but the thought of a houseful of our posterity makes me so excited.

14 comments:

Anne said...

Happy Anniversary you two! What a great photo!!

Eric & Anne

Jill said...

Happy Anniversary! You got married 1 day before me, same year even.

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Happy Anniversary Andrea! I loved your thoughts on this...a house full of posterity.

I hope you had a great day and Merry Christmas, too.

Kristin said...

Happy Anniversary to such a cute couple!! I can't wait for a house full of posterity too! Great picture.

Smelly Moose said...

How great that you guys were able to sneak out for a movie! Happy Anniversary!! You have such a great family!

Lucy said...

I hope you guys had a great day! And ditto on you guys being one of my favorite couples ever. You guys are awesome.

Carolyn said...

Happy Anniversary! I love that photo - it captures your title: "It's a wonderful life."

carlo said...

Oh my there are a lot of December anniversaries in BLogland!

Happy Anniversary! I love that you had a date after the kids were tucked in.

I will add Dan in Real Life to the top of my list. I LOVE Steve C but now with your endorsement I will have to see it soon!

ps- Do you need another blog invite? A few expired b/f activated so I will send you another. I know you are swamped but I would love to see you! :)

MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! I can only imagine the level of joy in your house this morning!

[alisar] said...

Congratulations! This picture says a million words. One of them being, "Rrroar!" Looking good, love the hair!

carlo said...

Hope you had a Merry, Merry CHristmas, Andrea!

Meant to say that your pic is just adorable on this post. You are a great looking couple!

Michelle Alley said...

Andrea - What a lovely picture of you two! Merry Christmas and I hope you are having a wonderful time :)

Bridget said...

Happy Anniversary! Ours is on the 21st. It was 11 years. Glad you were able get away for a few hours.

Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!

jenny said...

I really want to see that movie. That is a great photo of you guys. Happy Anniversary!!

Rebecca said...

Happy anniversary! I love the picture!

cjanerun