Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I Love SLC!

I'm in SLC for the Primary Open House meetings tomorrow. Everytime I fly into Salt Lake it's like coming home. I love the mountains and the fall colors. My whole presidency (except Maddy, we miss you girl!) came for the meetings and we are so excited. I spent the night with my sister and brother and sister-in-law and two cute nieces. We went to dinner at the Red Iguana and bought this BYU ice-cream for dessert. I am showing my cougar pride, although I think I'd rather have BYU creamery ice-cream.
Yum Yum!

Jason is home watching the 6 kids and spent the evening with a plumber trying to fish out a mysterious something that Jack flushed down the toilet a week ago. He and Lily came running to me confessing their misdeed but I have been in denial and just locked the bathroom door. Finally we couldn't take it anymore and called the plumber (He was just at our house a few months ago fishing a bar of soap out of the toilet) to rescue our toilet. Turns out it was a small rectangular fingernail brush, lodged in the toilet. So, Jason, thank you for taking care of business and taking care of the kids so I can have this little break. If I could find a way to bring this ice-cream home to you I would.  Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lucy said...

Hey...glad we're both back. I can't wait to hear all of the details from both of your trips. Sounds like Jason has a great time!

cjanerun